Google

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Digital Journal: Leading the Web News Pack, in a New Direction

If you’re a blogger, you’ve probably seen the , “get paid to write”, and “freelance journalists wanted” banner ads before, and so had I, and every link I visited was just an ad for a website asking me to send them 39.95, and I would learn the “secret” to making money through the internet. Well thankfully one ad I clicked on allowed me to learn this secret, without breaking out my wallet.

Digital Journal.com may just be the most revolutionary way to not only reward it’s readers and writers with cold hard cash, but has kicked the doors open on a new fast and efficient way for readers, and writers to supply, and be supplied with the latest news, and a huge variety of stories on just one site.

I found this site a few weeks ago, and am positively addicted. I find myself checking it every couple of hours, and it has become my go-to site for up to the minute news. Bloggers, readers, whoever else; you simply need to check this website out. I promise you won’t regret it.

No comments: